Monday, September 08, 2008

Blogging Barriers

Until now, my inability to fit regular writing into my schedule has overcome my desire to blog. Starting today, I'm executing a plan to do daily or near daily writing that's done in mostly smaller chunks, with some larger posts thrown in from time to time.

Today I'm going to begin a simple set of posts called Pithy Monday that will allow me to share one or more of my favorite quotes and aphorisms at the beginning of each week.

Here are today's offerings:

If I have seen further than others, it is because I've stood on the shoulders of giants.
-- Sir Isaac Newton

It's amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit.
-- Harry S Truman

If I only had a little humility, I'd be perfect.
-- Ted Turner

Sixty years ago I knew everything; now I know nothing. Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
-- Will Durant

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
-- Albert Einstein

Persistence isn't using the same tactics over and over. That's just annoying. Persistence is having the same goal over and over.
-- Seth Godin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home